Saturday, July 30, 2011

Von Teese proud of her debut perfume

Dita Von Teese
American actress Dita Von Teese says she is proud of her debut perfume, which would have a wide appeal.

The burlesque dancer decided to create a signature scent after her boyfriend's mother started wearing the one she had worn all her life, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"My signature fragrance that I had been wearing since I was 14 was Quelques Fleurs, and I had to stop wearing it because my boyfriend's mother started wearing it. So that was a perfect time to develop my own fragrance," she said.

"It's a fragrance for everyone, and I'm really proud of the level of sophistication we reached - both with the packaging and the fragrance," she added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...