Friday, July 1, 2011

Victoria won't bare baby bump

She's all set to deliver a baby girl in a couple of days, but Victoria Beckham has no plans of showing off her baby bump by posing nude.

The pregnant singer-turned-fashion designer says, "I'm not really one of those people that likes to go out, pose and flaunt being pregnant. Not like there's anything wrong in that. I'm so proAud to be pregnant and feel blessed and so happy. But I'm just not that kind of person. So no, I won't be taking my clothes off. I don't think anyone needs to see that, other than my husband. Absolutely not!"

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...