Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens 'Misses' Her Long Hair

Earlier we reported that Vanessa Hudgens' new hair cut wasn't the best idea she's ever had and it appears that she realises that too.

The former High School Musical star has spoken out about the new do which she got done for her role in new movie, Gimme Shelter.

She told Access Hollywood: "I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair and then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it.

"It's really intense. I'm still getting used to it.”

She added: "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mum, but we're going to let that go. There's nothing wrong with soccer mums, but I'm only 22!"

Of her new role, Vanessa explained: "I play this girl, who's like homeless and she doesn't care about her look very much. I kind of look like a boy throughout the whole movie.

"I miss [my hair], believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."
How long do you give it before Vanessa gets extensions?!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...