Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sonam Kapoor Talks About Fashion

The talented and beautiful, Sonam Kapoor has always been with her new fashion statements. Whether her dresses and her makeup or her bags or shoes, every bit of her is in vogue. The Saawariya actress opened in the talk-show celebrity Simi Selects India's most coveted on the world of Star.

In the show, she revealed that she has "two tattoos and a tongue piercing!" It also says: "I am a bit free-fire, I feel very confident with my body and what I am."

Everyone knows her love for handbags. For the elegant Simi Garewal, she said, "My bag was the first designer in London was a Chanel .."

And that's what she had to say to all the hottest dresses and dresses that make her look very desirable, "I love clothes. Most of my friends are designers and they like to disguise myself "

For people like you and me who want to be like Sonam Kapoor, the actor himself does not fashion expert and provides advice. So here is Sonam Kapoor's fashion tips:

Feel

Dress for your body type

Use color to look thin

Do not use vertical forms

Use anti-perspirant scent in addition to the talc

And this is what she had to say to men: "Men really need to get a pedicure done! Since there is no harm in that. It is not girly! And at least they have their horns removed and inner growth. "

So, people are listening to?

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...