Saturday, July 23, 2011

Simple wedding for Ratan Rajput

Ratan Rajput
So after all the hype, you did a Rakhi Sawant by only getting engaged on the reality show. Will you marry Abhinav?

Why a Rakhi Sawant? We aren't similar, but yes, when it comes to our wedding decision I think we have our funda right - we live for ourselves and don't do things to please others and I feel all girls should be like us. I was not going to marry because others wanted me to - that would have just made some news for a night.

People also said that I was doing this for money but I think I did the right thing. I felt that Abhinav and I should get engaged to get to know each other. We are both taking time off the camera to see if we can understand each other. I can't tell you a date but I can say that the wedding when it happens, will be a simple one. For now, the good news is, that Abhinav has started a new job in Delhi and I shall be going there on August 12 to meet him as it's his birthday then.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...