Friday, July 1, 2011

Selena Gomez feels 'awkward' in a bikini

Selena Gomez has admitted that she still feels "awkward" wearing a bikini.

The 18-year-old actress and singer - who is dating teen heartthrob Justin Bieber - is still conscious of her body as she grows into womanhood.

When asked if she feels under pressure to be sexy as she grows up, Selena told Time magazine: "Now that I am getting older I''m becoming a woman, and I want to explore that side of myself, reports Contactmusic.

But I still get awkward if I''m in a bikini so I don''t think I''ll be doing anything too drastic anytime soon, she added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...