Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Salman Khan's bodyguard dances to his tunes

Shera with Salman Khan
Salman Khan has taken the subject of his film Bodyguard literally. First, the actor made his off-screen bodyguard, Shera, unveil the first look of the film.

Now, he has decided to feature Shera in the film's soundtrack video. When contacted, Shera said, "Yes, I am currently shooting for the song. Yeh sab kuch chamatkar se kam nahi hai mere liye.

Salman bhai is such a huge star and for someone like him showing such trust in me is nothing short of a miracle. In front of the whole world, he said that this is my most trusted man.

Isn't that great?" Shera also told Mumbai Mirror that he is apprehensive about the dance. "Salmanbhai just showed me some steps and I am rehearsing for that.

It is scary and I am nervous. I have given a couple of interviews in the past, but I am better off behind the camera." added Shera. When asked about Salman's comment about the doom the actor would face if Shera ever wrote a book on him, Shera said, "Never. This is one thought which has never occurred to me. I cannot break his trust. He said all these things in jest and I would like to keep it that way."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...