Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rupert Grint missing 'Harry Potter' sets

Actor Rupert Grint misses being on the set of "Harry Potter" because it had become his second home. Grint played Ron Weasley in the wizard movie franchise since he was 11. 

He is devastated that " Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is the final film in the series because he grew up on the sets in Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, South East England. "(I'll miss) the people, the friendships, the memories, and the place - just going to the same place everyday. It became a second home.

I remember packing everything up in the last few weeks and finding toys and birthday cards from when I was 13 and 14,"femalefirst quoted the 22-year-old as saying. "I never imagined I'd be here 10 years later talking about the eighth film. It just seems so surreal. It's been so much fun. I really am truly going to miss it," he added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...