Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ouch. Cold-blooded: Jacqueline in, Yana out

A song that was picturised on Yana Gupta is now being aired on TV with Jacqueline

The Bhatts have triggered off a war between Yana Gupta and Jacqueline Fernandez. Zara Kareeb Se, an item song that was picturised on Gupta for Murder 2 is now being aired starring Fernandez and co-star Emraan Hashmi.

Interestingly, when the song first got a face lift, director Mohit Suri had reportedly said Gupta's song was "too gory" to be shown on television. Now the explanation for her absence has changed.

"I didn't want to disclose villain Prashant Narayanan's identity before the film's release and Yana was shown dancing with the villain, " said Suri.

Sources say the truth is simpler. "Jacqueline is the new blue-eyed Bhatt girl. She has already been signed on for Raaz 3 and will probably be acting in Murder 3 too. Yana got left in the cold."

Gupta, however, sounded stoic, when asked about the episode.

"Of course I would have loved for my version to be aired. I hope it will be at some point. But it's not my song, you know. It's just a job. I give it my best shot and what happens to it later, I leave to God."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...