Saturday, July 23, 2011

No time for TV: Veena Malik

Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who had wowed the Indian telly viewers in reality show Bigg Boss, says that she's not too keen to do TV shows at this juncture.

"Currently I'm concentrating on two Bollywood films Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai and Today. So TV will have to wait," says she.

And what about the reports that she is doing the next edition of reality show Swayamvar on Imagine TV after Ratan Rajput? "Yes, I was offered the show, but I couldn't do it because I don't have that kind of time to devote to TV right now. May be later, if something interesting comes along, I don't mind doing it! Right now, my focus is on films alone," says she.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...