Monday, July 11, 2011

Main Karu Toh Character Dheela Hai: Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan Aamir Khan, who declared that his film Delhi Belly is strictly for adults and not for kids, is surprised why he has been questioned about the content of the film. The actor was recently grilled about the language and content of DB at a chat show.

He explained that though he understands his fans don't expect a bold film like this from him, he is an entertainer and loved the script so decided to make it. "I understand that after films like Tare Zameen Par my fans did not expect me to come up with a bold film like DB. But I feel I am an entertainer and I loved the script of DB and thought today's generation will relate to it."

Aamir used lines of Salman's popular song Character Dheela from Ready to explain his situation. He said there are so many bold films being made these days thus there's nothing to get shocked about.

"I don't understand this! It's like Main karu toh saala character dheela hai... I made a special promo to inform my fans that it's an adult film. And it's really hard for a producer to say that publicly as he knows, he is going to miss out half of his audience by that."

Imran Khan, who was also present on the show, defended his uncle and said, "There are several action films which showcase brutal killings and in Delhi Belly, there's just abusive language. If that's allowed then I wonder what is more harmful," he concluded.




 

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...