Sunday, July 10, 2011

Lonely Lady Gaga in a pearl jam

Lady Gaga says she slept with a string of pearls on the first night of her Australian promotional tour because she felt lonely.
IT was pearls before bedtime for Lady Gaga as she revealed the world's most famous pop star suffered a pang of loneliness on her first night in Sydney. 
 
While dozens of adoring Little Monsters - as her fans have been ordained - kept a wintry vigil outside her hotel, the self-confessed hopeless romantic cuddled up with a string of pearls.

"I'm a hopeless romantic. There's no hope for me ... I find romance in these gloves or in the belt I sewed on to my shirt today. I find romance in the pearls that I slept with in my hands last night because I felt lonely," she said.

There was little alone time yesterday as she spent the day promoting her Gaga Live extravaganza at the Sydney Town Hall on Wednesday night.
 
In between at least eight costume changes, she promised huge surprises, including exclusive costumes and stage design, for the one-off concert to spruik her album, Born This Way.

Gaga said she felt at home in Australia because music enthusiasts here shared her love of pop music.
"You love pop music and I love pop music. It's a fight forward for the pop kids (here) because so many people think pop music isn't cool and I think pop music is the coolest," she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...