Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lindsay Lohan’s August Cover Of Italia Vanity Fair

Lindsay Lohan and is on the cover of the August issue of Italian Vanity Fair.
The 25 year-old actress gives the camera her all in a gingham bustier top and white short shorts and tells the magazine she’s not really the type of criminal that should ever have been in jail.
“Unless you’re a killer, I don’t see a reason to stay there. I never hurt anyone but myself,” Lohan proclaimed.
The DUI – lucky she didn’t hurt anyone. The jewelry she stole – I suppose in her mind the owners weren’t hurt when she left with their product without paying. Oh Lindsay.
Lohan also mentions she has a permit for a gun, showing it to the photographer, who was able to take the pictures of Lohan because she was on house arrest – anyone catching the odd irony here?
But Lohan, ever the optimist, wants to get back to work and put her troubles behind her.
“In October, I’ll begin work [on Gotti: Three Generations.] I hope to spend next year on set,” she told Italia Vanity Fair.
“It was all a whirlwind but I’m not a kid anymore. I’m 24 [the interview was conducted just prior to her 25th birthday on July 2nd] and I’ve made a lot of mistakes but I feel like if I can just stay focused I can achieve what I want to achieve.”
With this cover and story, will American Vanity Fair still have her for the September issue as rumored? But more importantly, do her issues sell?

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...