Saturday, July 23, 2011

Juhi Parmar gets nostalgic

Rajasthan University recently opened its gates for the new academic session. And while talking to us recently, Jaipur girl and television actress Juhi Parmar got nostalgic about her college days in the city.

She rues, "It's sad that I never really got the time to enjoy my college days because soon after completing my schooling, I shifted to Mumbai for work. So, I had to pursue a correspondence course from University Maharani's College. I don't think the city's education system is lagging behind as most of my friends studied in Jaipur colleges. Haan, ab Jaipur kaafi advance ho gaya hai and people will soon realise its worth."

The moment we got talking about bunking classes, she smiled and said, "Agar bunk karke bhi grades acche aate hain then there is no harm in bunking college."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...