Monday, July 11, 2011

I’m glad that Saif and Kareena are in love -- Soha

Actress Soha Ali Khan, sister of Saif Ali Khan and daughter of the yesteryear’s Bollywood queen Sharmila Tagore, recently in an interview with the TOI, got candid about her career, brother and his lady love Bebo.

Contrary to the scuttlebutts which had it that Saifeena’s relationship is on rocks, Soha told the tabloid that Saif and Kareena are happy together and she is glad that the star couple is head over heels in love with one another.

Talking about her brother and his sweetheart, Soha said, "I am glad that Saif and Kareena are in love and happy together. But when they choose to get married, is up to them. Their marriage is not going to affect my career in any way." 

I am hungry for more, says Soha
Soha, who has worked in a number of films till date, hasn’t yet achieved that stardom, which her mother and brother have bagged for themselves.

The actress played prominent roles in films like ‘Mumbai Meri Jaan’, ‘Dil Kabaddi’, ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’ and ‘Tum Miley’. Though these films didn’t fare well at the box-office, they did fetch Soha critical acclaim for her acting skills.

When asked if she was content with her career in the industry, Soha said, "I don't know if anyone is ever happy with his/her career. If you are ambitious, then nothing is ever good enough. I'm happy in a way, but there is a lot more to achieve, and I am hungry for more.”

I don't have any plans for life—Soha
Soha Ali Khan, who is alleged to be dating actor Kunal Khemu, articulates that she has not planned anything for her future.

On question about her marriage, the babelicious babe stated that he has no plans to walk down the aisle at present.

"I have no marriage plans yet. In fact, I don't have any plans for life," revealed Soha.

Currently, Soha is busy with her future ventures ‘Soundtrack’, ‘Chemistry’ and Deepa Mehta's ‘Winds of Change’.

In ‘Soundtrack’ Soha plays the character of a deaf woman, whereas in ‘Chemistry’ she portrays a tomboy.
Talking about her imminent movies, Soha said, "In Soundtrack, I play a woman who is hearing impaired. My teachers from the Helen Keller Institute made sure that I got the sign and body language of a hearing impaired person right. It took time, but we finally did it.

“In Chemistry I play a tomboy whose ego has taken a beating after being dumped by her boyfriend. She is full of herself, is mad, has red hair, and wears bizarre clothes. She is not worried about anything.”

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...