Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'll probably adopt children: Kalki Koechlin

Kalki Koechlin is the latest actress to come under the preggers scanner after Shilpa Shetty and Lara Dutta. Yesterday, reports in Mumbai said the actress might be pregnant.

However, at the time that these reports were circulating in Mumbai, Kalki was in Delhi, talking to DT as part of her promotional activities for "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara", and she was asked about motherhood.

"I'm not the mother kinds," Kalki said on Tuesday, at a Gurgaon hotel. "Anurag (filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, her husband) keeps telling me I'll change my mind, but it just doesn't look like it right now. And even if I do someday choose motherhood, there are so many children without homes. I'll probably adopt."

At the time of this interview, Kalki had been unwell for a few days, and her ill health sparked off the pregnancy rumours. But she was just under the weather because of the rains, and also had a cold. On Wednesday, when DT asked Kalki for a confirmation on reports that she actually might be pregnant, she replied, "Ha ha! No no I'm definitely not expecting. Do I look that fat?

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...