Saturday, July 9, 2011

Claudia Schiffer launches fashion line

Supermodel Claudia Schiffer has launched a fashion company in a bid to create a lasting legacy that she can pass on to her children.

"I don't want this to be a celebrity line. It is meant to be a lasting business not a quick celebrity licensing line... I want the product to live without my name so that it does not really need me. As a company, I hope it builds up over time so that one day, hopefully, I can hand it over to my children," dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.

The collection inspired by her outfits as a working mother include cashmere clothing.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...