Monday, July 25, 2011

Bipasha not too happy with John


While John Abraham used Simi Garewal's show Simi Selects India's Most Desirable to extend an olive branch to his ex Bipasha, Bipasha hasn't quite taken to it.

The actress had her say courtesy her Twitter page: "I don't need to be on a talk show to prove my goodness! My relationship with John Abraham is over for good - for reasons known best to the both of us."

She further added to her rant, saying, "What happens between two people is supposed to stay between the two when it's over, that's the dignity that I have grown up with and the respect I deserve."

John thought that a public outpouring on Simi's show was the best way to let Bipasha know how sorry he feels about the big bad break up. So he re-shot the show, poured his out heart out and said it like he felt it and then 12 minutes of the segment were cut at the editing table.

On the other hand, Bipasha may be linked to all the single hotties out there - from Rana Daggubati to Josh Hartnett and even Shahid - but she knows what she wants. "Waking upto stories about my life everyday is no fun! Making me sound tragic when I am in a happy place is not ok with me!"

It's clear that Bipasha is single, ready to mingle and loving it, but is John regretting the break-up or envying her happy place. That is something we'll never know. 

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...