Monday, June 20, 2011

Ravi Kishan heaves a sigh of relief

The actor, who was in Kolkata on Monday to appear on the Bhojpuri version of " Kaun Banega Crorepati", said how things on the homefront took a toll on his mental health. "My father, who lives in a village in Uttar Pradesh, was bedridden for some time. 


His BP shot up. While everyone got worked up at home, I didn't know how to manage my personal and professional lives. But touchwood, now my father is doing much better and I'm back to work," he heaved a sigh of relief. The actor, who loves Kolkata, said it's like second home to him.

"I love Kolkata by the night. It's a lovely place to be in and people around are so warm. The city has a special place in my heart and that's the reason why I love coming back," he added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...