Friday, June 24, 2011

Claudia Ciesla, a Ganesha avatar?

When things don't go the way you want them to, you need divine intervention. And this is what seems to have happened to German model Claudia Ciesla, one of the participants of "Bigg Boss 3", who started out with Bengali film "10.10".

In a curious case that has emerged, the sex siren known for her unmatched twin assets, has been helmed as the reincarnation of Lord Ganesha, by none other than her spiritual guru, Ramesh. The news has been flashed recently on the online edition of the leading tabloid in Germany, Bild.

The opening paragraph of the article when translated in English, goes like this: That Bild girl Claudia Ciesla (22) is very special, we have long known. Does she still managed the first German in Bollywood to become a movie star. The Indians are crazy about her. Now, says a guru, why: the sexy Münchnerin had a rebirth and the resurrection of the Hindu deity Ganesh (sic). Incidentally, Claudia had once agreed to go topless for the same newspaper.

"Claudia has a strong spiritual connection to Ganesh. This is evident not only in her career, but also in her great social commitment and generosity," Ramesh Guru told Bild. In fact, the astrologer even calculated that by end-2011, Claudia is going to be an international superstar.

I'm sure she will be the next princess in Bollywood and also in Hollywood," said Ramesh Guru. In the same article, Claudia too was quoted as saying, "So far everything was right, what did he tell from my past and my previous life." (sic) When CT got in touch with Claudia, who's currently concentrating on a career in Bollywood, refused to have spoken to the newspaper. "I've not given an interview to Bild in recent times.

I don't know why such a thing has been written. I will call up my folks in Germany and ask them to look into the matter." On being asked whether Ramesh Guru ever told her about being the reincarnation of Lord Ganesha, she said, "I'm in touch with Ramesh Guru on Facebook. He did tell me that in my previous birth I was an Indian. I was very happy to know that. But this statement, from whichever quarter it has come from, cannot be tolerated. To call me or anyone else the reincarnation of Lord Ganesha would mean disrespecting the deity."
Claudia, who visits a temple every week, also has a Ganesha idol at home. "Be it a mosque, temple or
gurdwara, I frequent them often. I do puja everyday. I wonder why I'm being dragged into this," she signed off.By God, this is unmatchable!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...