Monday, June 13, 2011

Ageing Pamela's lingerie pics airbrushed

Looks like former 'Playboy' model Pamela Anderson is catching up with age as she appeared to be airbrushed in a new photoshoot for Bonita De Mas lingerie company.

Although the photographs showed the actress with very taut, clear skin and without a hint of cellulite, other more natural pictures have shown that she does suffer from the dreaded orange peel.

However, the 43-year-old model turned actress was not afraid to flaunt her body as the new images showed the former 'Baywatch' star in a variety of poses in revealing lingerie.

Pamela who is currently starring in the Argentinian version of 'Dancing With The Stars' also exposed her perfectly shaped legs in the photo shoot.

The bombshell had credited her two sons Brandon, 15, and Dylan, 13, for helping keep her trim.

"My kids keep me in shape. I play every sport with them - football, basketball, baseball," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying earlier.

"I''m always outside and on the beach and in the water and I''m not a real gym person.
"I don''t do the gym and I don''t diet. I''m vegetarian but I don''t diet," she had added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...