Friday, May 6, 2011

When Penelope set her hair on fire

Actress Penelope Cruz once set her hair on fire while blowing out candles on her birthday.

Cruz revealed she was so nervous while blowing out the candles of her birthday cake that she set her hair on fire, reports dailymail.

"I always get nervous celebrating the birthday. I get nervous when people sing 'Happy Birthday', I get nervous when I have to open the presents in front of them. I get more nervous even than at the Oscars," she said on " The Tonight Show With Jay Leno".

"If I like it or don't, I don't know how to express myself. The other day I got so nervous that when I had to blow the candles, my hair caught on fire. But it really caught on fire," she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...