Monday, May 2, 2011

Munni is my favorite: Yana

Yaana Gupta, who is often in the news for various controversies, denies rumors about her relationship with Salman Khan (Jhalak Dikhlaja 4 co-star) and offer from a magazine to pose nude. 
 
Yaana will be seen in her latest item song 'Laila Main Laila' from the film Chalo Dilli (which released on Friday). She also happens to replace Bipasha Basu in an item song from the film Murder 2. Excerpts:
 
Your latest item song 'Laila Main Laila' is making listeners groove. How does it feel to be back?
 I feel very excited about it and I am grooving myself.
 
What do you think of the original song? Which one do you find better?
 I am attached to the new one as I am a part of it. The original song has obviously been a hit in the past and I am happy that I got an opportunity to be associated with such a classic song.
 
Amongst 'Munni' and 'Sheila', which one is your favorite?
 Munni is my favorite. I prefer its music.
 
How do you rate yourself as an item girl?
I wouldn't try to rate myself but improve and become better each time.
 
Do you want to continue to have the tag of an item girl? 
 I don't mind.
 
You are in the news more often for the controversies rather than work. Does it help in getting work?
 I don't think it helps in getting work, but what does help getting work is being Professional, talented and that is what I focus on.
 
There are many rumors floating about you dating Salman Khan ( Jhalak Dikhlaja co-star). Could you please clarify? 
I have been saying the truth all along but I suppose no one seems to be satisfied with it. I am being asked the same question over and over again. All I can say is I am not interested and I have never been.
 
You are living in India for long but are not yet an Indian citizen. Please comment.
 My soul is Indian. I don't think I need a paper My soulor a document to make me a citizen.
 
Is it true you got an offer to pose nude from a British magazine?
I wish!
 
You shot for another item song- Aa Zara Kareeb Se ( Murder 2 )...wasn't Bipasha Basu the first choice?
I heard so!
 
When can we see you act in films?
As soon as I get an offer to act and not just pose in a bikini.

Are you going to be a part of any new reality show in the near future? 
Not as yet.
 
What do you do when you're not working?
Give interviews (smiles). 

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...