Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kristen Stewart praises Foster

Kristen Stewart
Actress Kristen Stewart has revealed double-Oscar winner Jodie Foster has had a huge influence on her career. 

The "Twilight" had star appeared in the movie "Panic Room" when she was just 12 and Foster was playing the lead in the movie, reports femalefirst.co.uk. "One of my favourite actresses is Jodie Foster. I think this has a lot to do with me starring in my first movie with her. 

I watched her a lot on set. Jodie is not the kind of person to give advice, but she was definitely a strong influence on me," she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...