Sunday, May 22, 2011

Katrina wants no controversy

Despite the raging controversy between them, actor Katrina Kaif is willing to give actor Sonakshi Sinha, who's apparently elbowed her out of actor Salman Khan's inner circle and who's team reportedly spread rumours of her replacing Kat in endorsements, the benefit of doubt.

When asked to react on the Sonakshi episode, Katrina replies without taking any names. "The reason why I didn't react (Sonakshi controversy) is that till the point I know for sure that the person has done something or said something untoward towards me, I'm ready to give that person the benefit of the doubt. I follow that in my own life also. People can be misinformed or words might get twisted when they reach me. It's best to ignore and not participate in all those talks," she says.

Katrina says that for every actor in the industry, the work should speak for him or her. "I genuinely believe that your work should speak for you and things like these (malicious gossip) don't really matter. If you don't deliver your work, everything else matters. When you prove yourself, nothing else matters. Your work needs to speak for itself," adds Katrina.

The actor says that she finds gossip and slander a futile exercise. "Poking somebody like me is a futile exercise. Besides, I don't get time for myself in the middle of many endorsements, shoots and constant travel. I need to find time for my mom and my six sisters. I am planning a vacation soon with them," she smiles.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...