Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm a traditional girl: Lady Gaga

Despite her bizarre dressing style, pop star Lady Gaga considers herself to be a traditional girl when it comes to family.

"I'm really quite traditional, actually, contrary to what some people might think about me. I'm quite traditional in the family sense. My dad was just trying to breathe normally. He's still trying to breathe normally," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

The 25-year-old is known for her love of eccentric outfits, including a dress made of meat and arriving in an "egg" for the Grammy awards earlier this year.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...