Saturday, May 14, 2011

I need Salman's assurance: Aamir Khan

Actor Aamir Khan says he can't and won't go ahead without Salman's assurance...

Aamir Khan and Salman Khan have been great buddies, and both have been displaying their sense of humour to the media of late. As Aamir Khan suggested that the only way to get Salman married is to tie him to the mandap, Salman suggested that it's Aamir whom he'll tie lest he runs to the mandap and gets married a third time!

Aamir, when asked if he is still on a bride hunting spree for Sallu, he was quick to say, "I really don't mind finding a girl for him. But I need his assurance that whomever I choose, he'll marry without question and discussion. Until then I'm sitting pretty."

When asked if his choice of girl for Salman would be someone from within the film industry or outside, Aamir refused to divulge any details. "That I'll tell you once Salman becomes part of this deal," he guffawed.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...