Friday, May 6, 2011

Ekta's really sweet: Kainaz Motivala

Cute and bubbly, newbie actor Kainaz Motivala appears surprisingly calm and composed for someone so young. In Paathshala, she got eyeballs as the girl who had a crush on Shahid Kapoor. In her latest film Ragini MMS, she's graduated from a character role to playing the female lead.

A Mumbai mulgi, Kainaz even worked in a magazine before she faced the camera. "Paathshaala landed on my platter just like that and since then life's been one hectic whirl. I am glad that this profession isn't monotonous — and I get to live a different character."

Her cosy scenes with her co-star Raj Kumar Yadav has her unruffled. "Raj and I are great friends and he made me feel comfortable during the love scenes." Now Kainaz wouldn't mind doing steamy scenes in other films, if the "script demands it".

Meeting Ekta Kapoor was a life changing moment for her. "I was a little guarded when I met her the first time, but she is very sweet and chilled out," says Kainaz who goes on to add that she is not "interested in doing TV shows made by Ekta. At least not yet," she says.

A trained contemporary dancer, Kainaz's short story Hope Comes In Small Packages has just hit the shelves. "For now, I am enjoying facing the camera, so even though I love to write, it will have to take a backseat for now," she grins.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...