Monday, May 16, 2011

Abhay has taken off his pants: Hrithik

Hrithik Roshan jokes about the poster of his forthcoming film which sees him and Farhan topless but not Abhay.

Abhay Deol is the only actor in the poster of 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara' who is fully clothed. His co-star Hrithik has gone topless while Farhan is seen wearing a ganji.

When asked as to why he didn't take off his clothes, Abhay grossed out the press and his co-stars by giving a detailed explanation.

"I have a lot of hair on my chest and there is a scene in the film where we have these tomatoes all over our bodies. I told my stylist that if the tomatoes stick to my chest hair the sight won't be pleasant. Otherwise, I have no issues with taking off my clothes" said Abhay evoking displeasure on everyone's face including Farhan and Hrithik's.

Hrithik added with a wink, "Abhay has in fact gone bottomless in the film. You will see him remove his clothes too."

Now, given the bachelor trip theme of the film, it is but expected boys.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...