Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SRK praised Salman: Abhinav

Abhinav Kashyap a.k.a. Dabangg director and brother of Anurag Kashyap, only recently visited Shah Rukh Khan at his residence and all hell broke loose. There were talks that Abhinav had left the Salman camp for Shah Rukh's. However, Abhinav Kashyap denied all of this when we put him in the hot seat.

He told us, "Yes, I did go to Shah Rukh's house. He saw Dabangg, thought it to be a good movie, and share the appreciation with me. He's an actor, I'm a director, we are a part of the same industry, there was no reason why I shouldn't have met him. I didn't meet him in hinding, I told Arbaaz that Shah Rukh had called me home and that I intended to meet him," he said.

Abhinav further added, "SRK spoke a great deal about Dabangg. He praised Salman's performance in it. He applauded Arbaaz' production efforts. He congratulated me on a job well done as well. That was really all that happened when I visited Shah Rukh."

About Abhinav's next project, it's going to be backed by Viacom 18. Nothing else has been decided yet. A film with SRK? "Well, if fate has it that we work together, we will. Nothing has been talked about so far."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...