Friday, March 11, 2011

Rakhi to play a sexy teacher

There's been much speculation in recent days about designer Charu Parashar making her debut in Bollywood by designing Rakhi Sawant's outfits for the upcoming movie "Qasam Se Qasam Se". 

When we met the reality star and the designer in Delhi recently, they both put all the claims to rest. Rakhi told us, rather vehemently, "Yes, Charu is doing my

costumes for my next film. For the first time, someone is giving me a different look. I am crazy about saris, blouses and ghagra cholis and she has done fantastic clothes for me for my several shows. I have known her for three months now. And for this role of a sexy teacher, she's giving me a lot of sexy saris."

Tell her of the recent controversy where the makers of the movie said that Charu's not part of the project, and Rakhi quips, "Miscommunication ho gaya hoga. We have a right to talk about us but not about anyone else. So, Charu can talk about my clothes and not the cast's. I have a message from the producer ki humne kuch nahi bola hai Charu ko. Maine kaha hai you have to apologise to her, but unhone kuch nahi bola hai. So, it's all solved. Aur, anyway, kaun kya bolta hai, isse kya matlab hai? Swayamvar Part 2 hoga toh bhi she will do my clothes."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...