Friday, March 11, 2011

No bold lip colours for Portman

Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman, who is pregnant with her first child, says she feels like a clown to wear bold lipstick but is now slowly trying to agree with make-up artists to wear more dramatic colours.

"I feel like a clown if I put on strong lipstick, but recently I've experimented with reds. Make-up artists have been urging me to try stronger lips, but it still doesn't feel like me. I'm working on it," femalefirst quoted her as saying.

Portman also revealed she developed an interest in perfume from her mother and believes it is important to include scent when "dressing up".

"My mum taught me to spray fragrance and walk into it. She has a sensitive sense of smell, so I've grown up with a great awareness. A scent that sets you apart makes you feel glamorous and elegant and gives you a different way of walking into a room - it's part of dressing up," she added.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...