Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I have to build my way back up: Lindsay Lohan

London, March 02Lindsay Lohan has finally broken her silence in her first post rehab interview, insisting that she is determined to get her life back on track once and for all.

The ‘Mean Girls’ star appeared to have adopted a pensive outlook on her new lifestyle, and refused to answer when she was asked if there was anyone she is hoping to work with when she gets back into the acting industry.

“I think that’’s that something I will be able to say when I”ve taken the steps I need to take to prove that I can be insurable again. I think that will come in time that I will be in the position to say that because I don”t think I am right now,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling US TV show Extra’’s Jerry Penacoli.

“I don”t think it would be fair to say, “Oh, this is who I want to work with”, and expect that to happen. I have to build my way back up and I get that,” she added. (ANI)

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...