Sunday, March 6, 2011

Emma Roberts in ‘Scream 4′, happy to work with veterans

London, March 6 Actress Emma Roberts feels honoured to have got a chance to work with veteran actors in her new film ‘Scream 4′. 

The 20-year-old star appears alongside Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and Wes Craven in the horror film and admits she had a blast making the movie, reports contactmusic.com.

‘I was so honoured to work with veterans like Wes and Neve. And of course, the new generation – we called ourselves the ‘new blood’,’ Emma told Empire magazine.

‘I basically spent two months screaming, covered in blood and laughing my head off in between each take – of course I’d do it again,’ she added.

Though she is playing a role in the fourth instalment of the horror thriller, as a child Emma was terrified after watching the ‘Scream’.

‘I remember watching the films when I was 13 and thinking they were like nothing I’d ever seen. I’d be laughing one minute and then screaming in terror the next. I used to have to check every room in my parents’ house before bed to make sure there wasn’t a killer hiding in the closet,’ she said.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...