Friday, March 11, 2011

Ekta's man has to be successful: Tusshar

That he is Ekta Kapoor's brother is not something that bothers Tusshar Kapoor. 

Instead he is proud that he has a sister like her. "Ekta is very nice person and we are very fond of each other. We discuss everything under the sun. However, most of the conservations usually end up being about work and movies being made these days," says Tusshar, as he goes on to speak about this strong lady he has known since he was born.

Having worked in her projects as well as with others, does work become easier when Ekta is involved in a project, just as she is in his upcoming film "Shor In The City"? "There is no difference really when I work with her or with anyone else. On the sets, it's just a professional relationship that we share," explains Tusshar.
The siblings are actually different on the professional and personal scale. "Yes, we are different. I think Ekta is more outspoken where work is concerned but when it comes to personal life, I am the more outspoken one. I talk a lot. Yes, I do." (laughs).

Ask him what he thinks about the man in Ekta's life. "Ekta is a successful woman. Her man has to be more successful than her. She is also very intelligent, so he should also be more, or as much intelligent as her."

Coming back to films, Tusshar seems to be stepping out of his genre (comedy we mean) but it isn't a conscious attempt, the actor clarifies instantly.

Tusshar has been part of a few multi-starrer films in the past as well and in "Shor" too, he will be seen will Sendhil Ramamurty. Does he not fear of being overshadowed? "I don't think I have ever been overshadowed. I have been appreciated in all the multi-starrer films that I have done. In fact, I am loved for my role in "Golmaal" series. I think as an actor, taking risk is always good," says Tusshar adding, "The industry has been good to me. A few years back, I wasn't happy with the number of films I was doing. Today, however, I am happy with the films I am doing. I have "Lovely Kalakar", "Hum Tum", "Dirty Picture", the sequel to "Kya Kool Hai Hum" and a few others next."

Happy with work, Tusshar openly declares, "I am single and ready to mingle. I don't have anyone special in my life yet but I definitely want that special someone." And quickly adds, "I have a message for a special woman. I want to tell her that I always hope that she achieves what she wants and always remains part of my life."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...