Monday, February 14, 2011

Vivek's Valentine gift to Priyanka

Vivek Oberoi and wife Priyanka have a special plan for their first Valentine's Day together. The couple who dedicatedly work for a social cause will be celebrating this special day with underprivileged girls from Trivandrum, Kerala.

Vivek informs that his wife loves to work for social causes, and this was indeed the best way to make her day special. Vivek and Priyanka landed in Trivandrum this morning. He said, "Priyanka and I have just landed in the beautiful city of Trivandrum, Kerala! This is what I call a true celebration of love. I feel lucky that my wife and I have the same passion for social causes. She says that making these kids feel special today is the best Valentine's gift ever."

He also informed that he has been invited for a premiere of a film made by underprivileged girls. "I feel so honored, I've been invited as chief guest of the film premiere for 'Given a Chance' - a film made by a group of amazingly talented underprivileged girls. I sincerely hope everyone will support these talented, young girls and I look forward to watching the film and making these kids feel special today," he signed off.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...