Friday, February 11, 2011

Soha Ali Khan to marry Kunal Khemu

Soha Ali Khan is going steady with her beau Kunal Khemu for few years and Soha said that marriage is also in the card not immediately but after few years. Both of them have received the approval of their respective parents and Soha said that she will be ready to walk down the aisle with Kunal in a couple of years.

Soha, who has been dating the 'Kalyug' actor for the past few years says, "I am in a comfortable space. We are both independent with our careers going well. We have met each other's parents and have their approval. I think I'll be ready to settle down in a couple of years."

Currently, Soha is busy in learning and trying different dishes for her beau as Kunal loves eating a lot. She says, "Kunal loves good food, and I know to cook just a couple of dishes. I can make stir fried chicken, which I think he likes, but I have made a resolution to learn to cook more dishes, especially 'Rogan Josh' and 'Kashmiri dum aloo."

All the best to Soha and Kunal!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...