Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Russell Brand not happy despite Hollywood career and marriage to Perry

London, Feb 22 Russell Brand is feeling a bit miserable despite a Hollywood career under his belt and a wedding ring on Katy Perry’s finger.

“I’m famous now,” the Mirror quoted him as saying.
“I didn’t used to be but, when I was younger, I always wanted to be famous.

“I thought it would make me happy. But now I’ve got fame and some of the things that I thought would make me happy – it ain’t worked.

“I don’t want to say ‘Lavish sympathy and love upon me’,” he continued.

He whinged on: “I can imagine what people will say, ‘Wasn’t it as good as you anticipated? Was it when you were single and all the sex and the boozing that was disappointing? Or is it really starting now you are living in a mansion with three cats and Katy Perry? You have suffered’. It’s just peculiar to me, a lad growing up in Essex, London, that I would attach such importance to becoming famous and things, and it’s not all that good,” he added. (ANI)

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...