Friday, February 4, 2011

Natalie Portman feels like an old hag

London, Feb 5 – Actress Natalie Portman has revealed that her lengthy movie career has left her feeling like an ‘old hag’.

‘I made my first movie when I was 11. I’m an old hag. I guess it’s pretty common with actors, to be doing this for 18 years, but it’s extreme,’ showbizspy.com quoted her as saying.

‘I feel like I’m on another planet or something right now. It’s not quite sinking in. I feel really lucky. It’s something that’s completely wonderful, and I have a very definite goal I’m working toward with that,’ she added.

Portman, who is expecting her first child with fiance Benjamin Millepied, had recently admitted she’s hoping awards season doesn’t harm her unborn baby.

‘It’s wonderful to be recognized for awards but it is a little mad. I just hope all the screaming (from fans) and stuff isn’t making the little guy or girl crazy. But I’m getting through it and enjoying it. I just need to sit down more than usual!’ she added.

IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...