Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mahie God! She's happy

The ultra-bold girl in "Dev D", Mahie Gill, has less reasons to complain in life, and says she is happy and satisfied.

Post this one film, it began to rain awards and adulations for her. And now, she has a few films in hand too. The actress, who was recently in Delhi, sounded upbeat about her upcoming movies, which are "Paan Singh Tomar" with Irrfan Khan and "Aage Se Right" with Shreyas Talpade. She says, "It's actually after a long gap that people will watch me act on the screen. But I'm eagerly waiting for the release of my films, especially because of the different look I am sporting. I hope the audience will look forward to watch me in a different avatar as compared to the films that I have done so far."

Besides acting, Mahie is a national level basketball player. She adds, "Sports is my passion. I'm eagerly waiting for the cricket world cup to begin. I hope team India wins the world cup title this time. Let's see... If time permits, I would be very happy to watch one of the matches live at the stadium." Mahie was also offered "Bigg Boss 4", but we heard that she had refused. Admits the actress, "I was sitting at home and wasn't doing much. I was waiting to do the right kind of roles. It was at this time I was offered "Bigg Boss 4". Frankly, it didn't interest me at all, so I refused." As to why it didn't interest her, she didn't share, but it seems like this pretty lass doesn't like controversies at all!

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...