Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kajol, Tanishaa root for mom

Sisters Kajol and Tanishaa went all the way to Pune yesterday to to root for their mother, Tanuja, who was getting a tribute through her pictures at an event that was held in the city.

The doting daughters were evidently porud about their mom's feat. "I am very proud to be attending a retrospective of my mom's life being held at an art gallery in Pune where they will be displaying photos from a personal collection of her life and work. She has been such an inspiration to me and I have no words to express how excited and happy I am for her. My mom, my sister and I will be there on this glorious evening to celebrate and reminisce with her."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...