Saturday, February 12, 2011

Janet Jackson still remembers brother

London, Feb 12 – Singer Janet Jackson has opened up about her close relationship with late brother Michael admitting she still thinks about the pop king every day. 

The 44-year-old singer did ‘everything’ with her superstar sibling who died in June 2009 and says they were confidantes for each other, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

‘We shared every dream, every confidence. I was his little sister and he always knew that I had his back… Later on in life, certain things that he was going through, I tried to be there for him as much as I could,’ she said.

‘there’s still not a day that goes by that I don’t think about him. Not one day. Not one day,’ she added. 

IANS

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...