Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I do not know the sex of my fourth baby: Victoria Beckham

New York, Feb 15Pregnant Victoria Beckham has said that she and husband David still don’t know whether they will be having a boy or a girl.

“I can go on the record and say contrary to rumors, I do not know the sex of my baby!” the New York Daily News quoted the 36-year-old as telling USA Today

The couple’s three sons – Brooklyn, 11; Romeo, 8; and Cruz, 5 – are eager for another brother, Beckham told the paper.

“We know what to do with boys,” she explained. “They’re excited about having a little brother to teach how to play soccer… But, if it’s a girl, we’d be over the moon as well.” (ANI)

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...