Saturday, February 19, 2011

Anees miffed with Arya Babbar?

Prioritizing work commitments has often led to rifts in the industry. This time round, Arya Babbar left filming, in Bangkok, for Anees Bazmee's Ready to go shoot for Shirish Kunder's Joker, in Chandigarh, which has created a rift between Bazmee and Babbar.

Our source tells us, "Arya has been shooting for Ready for sometime now. When he got an offer from Shrish Kunder for Joker, he wanted to go and shoot for it for some days.

Anees was not keen on letting him go, fearing that would affect the schedule for Ready. But Arya was adamant about shooting for Joker for three to four days. This led to an altercation, but Anees eventually had to let him go."

When contacted, Babbar said, "I don't know where these rumours are spreading from. Shrish and Farah are family to me and come first for me, however I will not let Anees's work suffer. Farah and Shirish gave me work after Jail, when I had no films.

After Tees Maar Khan, I got enough of work and so when they called me, I wanted to do the film. I will be in Chandigarh, for four days, to finish my work for Joker and then return to Bangkok."

When asked if Bazmee is upset, Babbar said, "Aneesbhai was worried about the schedule being tossed and turned but that's it. He is a sweetheart and all is fine."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...