Monday, February 14, 2011

Akshay, Twinkle celebrate Valentine’s Day every week

Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna has been married for the last 10 years but still love sparks between them and the reason behind their intense love and closeness is that the duo celebrates Valentine’s Day every week.

Talking about Valentine’s Day and its significance, the actor said, "Days like Valentine`s and our wedding anniversary definitely have a special significance. But honestly speaking my wife and I celebrate Valentine`s every week."

When asked who plans the vacation, the action star quickly replied, “When planning a vacation I bring the plastic globe in our home and rotate it in front of Tina (Twinkle). She has to just put her finger on a place and we fly there for our next holiday with our son Aarav. 

Twinkle knows her every wish is my command. Whatever she desires, be it diamonds, a car or a villa; she has to ask and it will be hers. But the beauty of the whole thing is, that in the decade gone by, I have realised that what my wife really craves for, is my time. She has made me promise that I will always spend quality time with her and Aarav."

Akshay added that he is very romantic at heart but he doesn’t flaunt it on and off the screen.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...