Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Additi stops a wedding

Additi Gupta recently visited her grandmother and guess what? She managed to stop a wedding in process.

The actress who had gone to visit her grandmother in a remote city in Uttar Pradesh was stunned to see the populatory of her character Heer and Pihu. Apparently, the local villagers left a baraat (procession) to meet their dear Heer caring two hoots about the groom who couldn't but waited patiently.

She recalls, "It was a really weird experience for me. I had gone to visit my nani after a long time and I was shocked to see people leave a wedding to come meet me. I kept telling everyone to go and attend the wedding but they instead chose to sit around

and speak to me in my nani's place. The whole place was so crowded that there was no room to stand. My nani was so thrilled that she kept telling everyone to come back. I was shocked as I really didn't expect to be given so much importance."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...