Monday, January 17, 2011

Kiran Roa reveals Aamir’s bathroom secret

Aamir Khan might be a perfectionist in his work but in certain activities, he is not perfect at all believes his wife Kiran Rao. Kiran reveals that one thing she dislikes about her husband is his bathing habits.
"The one thing that I don't like about him is the fact that he doesn't take a bath. And trust me when I say this, his bathing habits are not very regular," Kiran has been quoted as saying.
But Aamir is smart enough to defend himself, "I do take a bath when I go out for work. And considering most of the time I step out for work, I take a bath most of the time. It is only when I am not stepping out or when I am on a holiday that I don't take a bath."

Well, Aamir is a loving husband, hope he will not give any room to complain Kiran next time.

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...