Monday, January 10, 2011

Hrithik Roshan to unveil his statue at Madame Tussauds

Mumbai, Jan 10 Hrithik Roshan, who turned 37 Monday, will become the fifth Bollywood celebrity to have his wax figure at the prestigious Madame Tussauds when he unveils it Friday.
“I never thought in my wildest of dreams that there will be a time in my life when I’ll be unveiling my own statue at the Madame Tussauds. I remember once I’ve stood there in the line for three hours when I was a 12-year-old to see the museum,” Hrithik told reporters here.
Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan have already secured their place in the London museum.
“It’s just going to be symbolic of my journey. It’s going to be something that will motivate me when I’m tired. I’ll think of this statue and it will make be keep going and giving my best. It makes me feel great and will help me fight my exhaustion,” he added.
Hrithik made his debut in 2000 with the leading role in “Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai” and became an overnight sensation. Later he gave hits like “Dhoom 2″, “Koi… Mil Gaya” and “Krrish”.




Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...