Monday, January 10, 2011

Hrithik apologizes to sister-in-law on birthday

Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan on his 37th birthday seeks forgiveness from his sister-in-law Farah Ali Khan who was upset with Duggu for some unknown reasons. He apologized to Farah on twitter.
"Hello tweeple. I have upset d one person responsible 4 introducing me 2 dis twitterworld my beautiful FarahKhanAli who I love very much. u think u guys cld help her forgive me, since I'm human n since its my b'day tom? Love u all soo much! (sic)" Hrithik posted on his Twitter page yesterday.
Hrithik's public apology melted Farah's heart and she posted back, "OMG. Duggu did u have to do this on twitter. U know I love u unconditionally and the people u love the most sometimes hurt u too. Love u and Suss and will see u tom. Happy Birthday my brother. May u both live a long and happy life. (sic)"
She wished Hrithik on his birthday.
"Happy B'day to a great soul, pure & giving. Love u Duggu. May u never experience a moment of sadness or a bad health. Love always."

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...