Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tusshar visits Kareena in Las Vegas

Kareena Kapoor is shooting in Las Vegas and she invited her best friend Tusshar Kapoor to enjoy holiday there. Tusshar took a break from his film shooting and flew off to Las Vegas. They had a gala time there along with Lovely Singh and Kareena's hair stylist Pompi. Bebo was shooting for Karan’s untitled film in Las Vegas.
Says the actor "Our whole gang of friends Lovely Singh and Kareena's hair stylist Pompi included was there.

She was busy shooting, so we could only hang around with her in the evenings but my purpose was just to chill and I did just that.

Luckily, I managed to get two weeks off from the shooting of Hum Tum Aur Shabana, so I could make the most of it."
Kareena did a lot of shopping with Tusshar and had lots of different foods. "I broke almost every rule... I binged on pizzas, pastas nachos and even rice at night.

Though I am not a shopper, I shopped and raided most of the malls for food and outfits.

I have eaten at every good restaurant in town Cheesecake Factory, Tao, Denise which is (the quintessential family restaurant open for 24 hours), Lavo and the Bellagio. "

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: Pari and Raghav are about to tie the knot, wedding date revealed

Parineeti and Raghav Marriage: The relationship between Hindi cinema's cutie point Parineeti Chopra and politics' macho man Raghav ...